Re: [exim] Performance question :-

Author: Andrew Johnson
To: Tore Anderson, exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] Performance question :-
We are investigating the accelerator, and other otions with the raid
controller.

Although we have exim compiled with SpamAssassin/Exiscan, it's barely called
or used - only for a very small subset of emails.

I didn't get chance today to look at the stats as I was investigating an
external journal (Just testing using the ram disk today, and was
experiencing wierd corruptions).

We are using ext3.

Thanks..

-Andy-