[exim] RE: Performance question :-

Author: Andrew Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] RE: Performance question :-
Ok, just to follow up, it looks like we have resolved this issue.

We removed the Raid 5

We went down to ext2 file system type

We split our 4 disks (yes there was 4, and not 3) into 2 mirror sets.

One housed the OS and the logging directories

The second housed ONLY the exim spool queues.

We have gone from an average of 38 seconds per email to .09 seconds !

-Andy-

_____