Re: [exim-dev] Standardizing the Exim documentation

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Yann Golanski
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Standardizing the Exim documentation
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 13:43 +0000, Yann Golanski wrote:
> Quoth Nigel Metheringham on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 13:09:41 +0000
> >       * LaTeX hasn't died yet

> Far from it... I was wondering if it would not be a good idea to typeset
> the Exim docs in LaTeX. It can output to both HTML and PDF so that
> should cover most users.

If we used LaTeX it would have to be LaTeX with an extra macro set on
top to handle distinguishing between options, addresses, odds etc.

However LaTeX -> HTML is one of those places where demons lurk - I
haven't seen output from a converter of large documents that I really
liked. Its actually no advantage over texinfo for this.

    Nigel.