Re: [exim] Re: Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim envir…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc Perkel
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Re: Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
Actually - in my case I have many routers that run a variety of "system
related" filtering functions thar users have no access to. So in these
filters I would want more power that what users are given. However -
there should be a router command as whether to allow it with the default
being to not allow it.