[exim] exiscan + virus scan

Author: Daniel Chénard
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exiscan + virus scan
Hi, I'm realy new with exim. I'm sorry to say that but i like better
sendmail than exim. Maybe it's because I dont know very well exim.

I must supervise some server with exim and I look than an email with a
virus fall back to the sender ( often it's a wrong sender...).

my ACL is

drop  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
        log_message   = MALWARE: $malware_name
        malware = *
        demime = *

I have try to set it to deny but I have the same problem.

Can I drop the smtp connexion when exim found a virus?
I can do that with sendmail and milter but I must to do it with exim...

Thank

--
Daniel Chénard
SysAdmin Unix