Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with def…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: sam
Para: Exim Users
Temas antigos: [exim] local user can't receive email. please help....:(
Asunto: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with defining local user
sam wrote:

> HI,
>
> I have installed exim 4.42, and authenticaiton with cyrus-imapd22.
> It won't be the problem wth imap, becaues I can send email to external
> mail server, but can't receive any email.
> When external email sending to my local email account, exim rejected
> it with error "relay not permited".
> When another local user send me email, I never receive it, with
> message (not sure whehter it indicates any problem or not):
> 2004-10-12 17:18:45 1CHInt-00033m-AB <= john@???
> H=([192.168.4.235]) [192.168.4.235] P=esmtp S=558
> id=416BA131.4050901@???
> 2004-10-12 17:18:45 1CHInt-00033m-AB == sam.wun@??? R=localuser
> T=local_delivery_lmtp defer (-1): domain matches queue_smtp_domains,
> or -odqs set
>
> Finally I got the following error message:
> Too many "Received" headers - suspected mail loop
>
> May be the last error message is triggered by the exim command:
> exim -d -M 1CHIWp-0002vL-J9
> when I inspecting the ID of the email.
>
> I m in totally confused.
> Can anyone see any problem and indicate a way for me to trace the error?
>
> Thank you in advance
> Sam.

I also found the following error indicated that the local user is not a
local user:

--------> dnslookup router <--------
local_part=john domain=mydot.com
checking domains
mydot.com in "localhost:mydot.com"? yes (matched "mydot.com")
mydot.com in "! +local_domains"? no (matched "! +local_domains")
dnslookup router skipped: domains mismatch
--------> system_aliases router <--------
system_aliases router skipped: previously routed john@???
--------> userforward router <--------
local_part=john domain=mydot.com
checking for local user
userforward router skipped: john is not a local user
--------> localuser router <--------

Can anybody tell me how to define local user as a valid local user in exim?
My /etc/aliases look like as below:
john:           john@???
sam.wun:        sam.wun@???

Thanks