Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with def…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: sam
Para: Dick Davies
CC: Exim Users
Temas novos: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - added definition in Transport
Asunto: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with defining local user
Dick Davies wrote:

>* sam <sam.wun@???> [1036 10:36]:
>

>>>I have installed exim 4.42, and authenticaiton with cyrus-imapd22.
>>>It won't be the problem wth imap, becaues I can send email to external
>>>mail server, but can't receive any email.
>>>

>IMAP isn't involved in sending, so it probably is an IMAP issue.
>

>>--------> userforward router <--------
>>local_part=john domain=mydot.com
>>checking for local user
>>userforward router skipped: john is not a local user
>>

>What does this router look like? I'd guess it's checking valid_user,
>but the imap account isn't a system account, or something like that.

Hi,

I m not sure where in the configure file define the routing, anyway, a
quick look in the configure file yield the the following Routers
Configuration:
dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
# local_part_suffix = +* : -*
# local_part_suffix_optional
file = $home/.forward
# allow_filter
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
condition = ${if exists{$home/.forward} {yes} {no} }

localuser:
driver = accept
# check_local_user
# local_part_suffix = +* : -*
# local_part_suffix_optional
transport = local_delivery_lmtp
# cannot_route_message = Unknown user

Is there anything look weird or need to be modified?

Thank you for the replies.
Sam.