Re: [exim] local user can't receive email. please help....:(

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: sam, Exim Users
CC:
Asunto: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email. please help....:(
At 5:21 pm +0800 2004/10/12, sam wrote:
>HI,
>
>I have installed exim 4.42, and authenticaiton with cyrus-imapd22.
>It won't be the problem wth imap, becaues I can send email to
>external mail server, but can't receive any email.
>When external email sending to my local email account, exim rejected
>it with error "relay not permited".

[...]

ah, but then it might be a problem with your RCPT acl that does not
recognise the domain as local. Can you check that?
(You can also run a debug session with

exim -bh ip.address.that.you.would.not.relay

that is, use an ip that is not in relay_from_hosts (assuming a
standard configuration)

Giuliano