[exim] TNEF

Autor: Michael Johnson
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] TNEF
Hi gang

My employer often sends email to me. (Not surprising at all.) I work
as a contractor at a different location, so they end up sending email
to my home network's servers. Whenever anyone at the company sends me
anything, it all gets encapsulated in a TNEF file. If it's sent to me
at the location where I work, it gets through fine. (Both sides use
Exchange.)

I'd much rather get this stuff on my home network. So, I installed the
Convert::TNEF perl module on my Exim machine. Now, I need to find out
how to get Exim to de-TNEF the attachments so I can read them.

-Michael

Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in
their pleasure takes joy, even as though t'were his own.

                    --Johann von Goethe