[exim] SSL Certificates and EXIM

Autor: Brent Clark
A: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] *sigh* luser issues..
Assumpte: [exim] SSL Certificates and EXIM
Hi all

Im not sure if this is the right or wrong place for this posting (if not, I
apologies), but im sooo desperate for answer, I will try anything.

Does anyone have link, URL, etc for full explantion, in lamens terms, a
description of using SSL cerificates with Exim4.

I basically want to know as much as I can from creating the cert (i have
seen a few examples from google) to installing the cert on the Exim
mailserver and my mail clients, users. Basically the full ins and outs

I do apologies for this lame posting, but as I said, im pretty desperate.

Kind Regards and thanks inadvance to anyone that can help

Brent Clark