Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log entries

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Fred Viles
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log entries
On 29 Sep 2004 at 1:19, Steve Falla wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log ent":

| I am not too bothered, as I will work out how to handle this, but I have
| replicated this where one address was local and the other remote.

If you expected otherwise, I don't think you've understood John's and
my replies.

| 18:47:26 1CCM4T-0002Rj-2x <= <> H=(mail.somewhere.com) [IP Address ......
| 18:47:26 1CCM4T-0002Rj-2x => user@??? R=remote T=r.....
| 18:47:26 1CCM4T-0002Rj-2x => user@??? R=remote T=remote_smtp
|
| both domains have no link to each other whatsoever, and the exim config
| is not using any smart hosting. MX records are definitely not the same.

Right, so obviously both destinations can not be handled in a single
delivery. Hence the two => lines, as expected, just like in your
previous example.

- Fred