Re: [exim] regex assistance sought

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Powers
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] regex assistance sought
May I suggest going along much simpler lines and just matching on antispam in
the local_part? Not only will the match be foolproof, but it has a shot at
catching other addresses like this being used for similar purposes and
requires less cpu time per address coming in. The odds of a spammer using
antispam in the localpart are pretty low and probably a risk worth taking.

-David Powers