Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log entries

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Falla
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Multiple rcpt to log entries
I am not too bothered, as I will work out how to handle this, but I have
replicated this
where one address was local and the other remote.

18:47:26 1CCM4T-0002Rj-2x <= <> H=(mail.somewhere.com) [IP Address ......
18:47:26 1CCM4T-0002Rj-2x => user@??? R=remote T=r.....
18:47:26 1CCM4T-0002Rj-2x => user@??? R=remote T=remote_smtp

both domains have no link to each other whatsoever, and the exim config
is not using any smart hosting. MX records are definitely not the same.

Steve