[exim] SMTP connection from iscan closed after sigterm

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Sherona
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] SMTP connection from iscan closed after sigterm
Hi

We are running exim 4.2 with trend interscan 3.8.
Both are on the same server running solaris 9.

Looking at the exim logs the following error keeps occuring
"SMTP connection from iscan closed after SIGTERM"

We spoke to the interscan people and they say the error is caused by exim.

Also when we try to send attachments even small ones they do not go through with the following error.
The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

>    (reason: 500 server response error, code 421)

Any idea as to what could be causing this.

Thanks
Cheers
sherona