[exim] Problem with forwarding to multiple addresses

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dom Camus
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Problem with forwarding to multiple addresses
Hi all,

I am running an older version of Exim (Exim version 3.35 #1 built
06-May-2004 06:57:22) on a recent installation of Debian (stable) and
have run into a problem...

I have checked the FAQ, some of the archives for this group and Google
but can find no mention of what I'm seeing at all.

The problem is very simple: if a user has a .forward file containing
more than one address, Exim delivers the message only to the first
address.

I have tried using the Exim filter file format instead of 'classic'
.forward syntax and see exactly the same effect. The first 'deliver'
works and subsequent ones do nothing.

Running "exim -bf" gives *correct* output. That is, it claims that
both deliveries will take place.

I am completely baffled. What have I done wrong ? Can anyone shed any
light on this at all ?

Oh - in case it makes a difference: the email initially arrives at the
machine addressed to 'user@???' and is directed towards the
relevant local user by means of an entry in an aliases file for the
domain.

Cheers,

Dom.