Re: [exim] Callout Verification - in router - specifying ser…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Callout Verification - in router - specifying serveraddress
ok - I'm still doing something wrong. I did this and several variations
and it doesn't do the callout. It returns true on everything.

process_and_forward:
driver = manualroute
domains = +preprocess_domains
condition = ${if match{$h_X-Spam:}{HIGH}{no}{yes}}
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/preprocess}{$value}{}}
no_more