Re: [exim] Callout Verification - in router - specifying ser…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Woon Wai Keen
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Callout Verification - in router - specifying server address
Marc Perkel wrote:
> ok - thanks for your help. In most cases I don't have access to the
> destination server so I would need to do a callout.
>
> So - how do I put a callout verification into a router and specify the
> server to call out to? I have a table called preprocess in the form:
>
> domain.com: realmailserver.domain.com
>
> What I want to do in this router is to do a callout to the server
> listed in the table.

In my exim/configure, I have in my acl_check_rcpt:

   accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains : +backup_mx_domains
           endpass
           verify        = recipient/callout=15s,defer_ok

(for verification without callouts, it is simply 'verify = recipient')

The callout goes through the routing process, so as long as you have
your routing setup correctly, it should work. Unless, you want to
perform callouts to one server and deliveries to another :)

To force mails to be sent through a specific server, you can create a
router with the manualroute driver.

--
Regards,
wK (www.doubleukay.com)