Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Woodhouse
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David
Kopio: Tony Finch, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 09:56 +0200, David wrote:
> > I'm on many mailing lists, precisely one of which has a problem
> > with SES.
>
> I undertand that using batv you don't have anymore the problem you
> experienced using ses with this mailing list. Just want to know
> why you don't have this problem with batv and the causes of the
> problem.

Sorry, by 'this list' I thought you meant the Exim list.

The problem happens with both BATV and SES -- they're essentially the
same thing. The problem is with ezmlm lists which use the reverse-path
for subscription requests and for allowing posts only from list members.
If you have a new reverse-path every day, that doesn't work so well with
ezmlm. The fix is to have a list of such 'problem recipients' and to use
a fixed address for sending there.

--
dwmw2