Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Woodhouse
Kopio: Tony Finch, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

in a previous message you said:

> I'm on many mailing lists, precisely one of which has a problem
> with SES.

I undertand that using batv you don't have anymore the problem you
experienced using ses with this mailing list. Just want to know
why you don't have this problem with batv and the causes of the
problem.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53