Re: [exim] Exim 4 & SpamAssassin problem

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tom Kistner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Lee Forster
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim 4 & SpamAssassin problem
Lee Forster wrote:

> Cheers. I've added the line to my exim4.conf in the check_content ACL,
> as follows:
>
> acl_check_content:
>
> #Added from Exim mailing list advice 22/09/04 - Lee
> !sender_domains = messagelabs.com
>   # Reject virus infested messages.
>   deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
>         malware = *

Do it like this (note there are many occurences of the new line, as many
as your "spam" condition calls):

acl_check_content:

   # Reject virus infested messages.
   deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
         malware = *

   # Always add X-Spam-Score and X-Spam-Report headers, using SA
system-wide settings
   # (user "nobody"), no matter if over threshold or not.
   warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
         !sender_domains = messagelabs.com
         spam = nobody:true
   warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
         !sender_domains = messagelabs.com
         spam = nobody:true

   # Add X-Spam-Flag if spam is over system-wide threshold
   warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
        !sender_domains = messagelabs.com
        spam = nobody

   # Rewrite Subject is message is spam. This uses the system filter
   warn message = X-New-Subject: **** SPAM **** $h_subject: