Re: [exim] Exim 4 & SpamAssassin problem

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Lee Forster
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tom
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim 4 & SpamAssassin problem
Cheers. I've added the line to my exim4.conf in the check_content ACL,
as follows:

acl_check_content:

#Added from Exim mailing list advice 22/09/04 - Lee
!sender_domains = messagelabs.com
  # Reject virus infested messages.
  deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
        malware = *

  # Always add X-Spam-Score and X-Spam-Report headers, using SA
system-wide settings
  # (user "nobody"), no matter if over threshold or not.
  warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
        spam = nobody:true
  warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        spam = nobody:true

  # Add X-Spam-Flag if spam is over system-wide threshold
  warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
       spam = nobody

  # Rewrite Subject is message is spam. This uses the system filter
  warn message = X-New-Subject: **** SPAM **** $h_subject:
       spam = nobody

After adding that and restarting Exim, Exim fails to start with the
message:

Starting exim: 2004-09-22 14:45:31 Exim configuration error in line 444
of /etc/exim/exim4.conf:
error in ACL: unknown ACL verb in "!sender_domains =
messagelabs.com"

Any ideas?

Cheers.
Lee.

Lee Forster wrote:

> I'm not entirely sure what the syntax would be for adding a

condition
> to my data ACL.. I thought I could add the domains to a white list

in
> the local.cf file in this way: whitelist_from *.gov.uk
> *.messagelabs.com - I picked that up from a Google search earlier on

but
> obviously it didn't work..
> Can you tell me what the procedure would be?

Instead of whitelisting in SpamAssassin, whitelist in the ACL in the
exim.conf.

In the block with the "spam" condition, add this line BEFORE the "spam"

condition:

!sender_domains = problemdomain.com

(the "!" means "not")

/tom