Re: [exim] Exiscan Clam scan directory filling up

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tom Kistner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mark T. Valites
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exiscan Clam scan directory filling up
Mark T. Valites wrote:

> Sometime during all this fun, my /var/spool/exim/scan directory filled up
> with 3.7 GB of data. There appear to around 85 directory entries named
> after message IDs, each containing one file ending in '.eml' and several
> additional files ending in with a '.com' extension.

3,7 gig in only 85 dirs!? There were some rather big messages being
scanned when you stopped exim :)

Exiscan needs proper cleanup-on-sigterm. Check the dates on the dirs.
Are they all from today? Some may be older. In any case, you can safely
rm -rf all of them, even if one related message would still be on the
queue. These files are purely temporary, nothing will get lost.

regards,

/tom