RE: [exim] Exiscan Clam scan directory filling up

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Guillermo Llenas
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Tom Kistner', 'Mark T. Valites'
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] Exiscan Clam scan directory filling up

> Mark T. Valites wrote:
>
> > Sometime during all this fun, my /var/spool/exim/scan
> directory filled up
> > with 3.7 GB of data. There appear to around 85 directory
> entries named
> > after message IDs, each containing one file ending in
> '.eml' and several
> > additional files ending in with a '.com' extension.
>
> 3,7 gig in only 85 dirs!? There were some rather big messages being
> scanned when you stopped exim :)
>
> Exiscan needs proper cleanup-on-sigterm. Check the dates on the dirs.
> Are they all from today? Some may be older. In any case, you
> can safely
> rm -rf all of them, even if one related message would still be on the
> queue. These files are purely temporary, nothing will get lost.

More strange than this, I have a Maildir generated in /var/spool/exim
/cur, new and tmp
with a lot of tagged (by spamassassin) spam mails, continuosly are being
saved there. But in none place I specified this.

Guillermo