Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Matt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Dean Brooks wrote:

> Exactly. A boys-club is exactly what is needed. The alternative is
> anarchy, which is exactly what you have today. A tangled mess of
> servers with absolutely no authoritative certification of legitimacy.

The last part is agreeable, to a degree. However, the problem with any of
these concepts are always the same. No one system will work effectively
for an extended period of time. Whatever restrictions you put in place,
workarounds are always found.

But, I'll digress upon the subject, as until respective
governments/authorities deal with the problem as they should, (and that is
definitely a cuckoo land concept), things will never improve.

Matt