Re: [exim] Re: [CLUG-tech] moving to exim

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: [CLUG-tech] moving to exim
TBlittlefoot <littlefoot8@???> wrote:

OK, if you insist on carrying this on....

> We all know there is a manual.

Do we? Good. You do. Newbies often don't, and my answer was carefully worded
to point him in the right direction without simply saying 'RTFM'.

> We also know that the manuals for any complex program are very
> difficult for people that are not familiar with it. Exim is not like
> Sendmail.

No, thank goodness.

> So basic questions deserve thorough answers and all you have done here
> is waste space.

The OP has his answer from a previous poster, and some links from me for
further reading. I'd say that's quite a good answer, actually.

> If you aren't into answering a question well, I'd suggest that you
> just don't post a response to it.

No, I'm not into answering questions at all. Check the archives.

> If you are going to call someone "wrong", then I'd suggest that you
> post what is *right*.

Thanks for the suggestion. Are we done now?

Peter