Re: [exim] Re: [CLUG-tech] moving to exim

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: [CLUG-tech] moving to exim
TBlittlefoot <littlefoot8@???> wrote:

> If you won't, I am going to have procmail dump your posts and any

OK then - I promise I won't mind, not even a little bit. Actually, I
probably won't even notice.

> Just calling him ignorant and telling us to RTFM is lame and a waste
> of everyone's time.

I'd already answered the OP's question in some detail, higher up in the
thread. So had Tim. The poster with the incorrect advice added nothing to my
original post; the OP has his answer. End of thread.

> Demonstrate that *you* know what you are talking about or take a hike.

Errrr. no, thanks all the same.

Peter