[exim] Yet another Greylisting local_scan package

Author: Andrew Ford
To: 'Exim Users'
Subject: [exim] Yet another Greylisting local_scan package
I have written yet another greylisting local_scan module for exim. This
one is fully customizable and uses MySQL for its tables. The
documentation needs expanding and the utilities for extracting stats and
cleaning the greylist table are yet to be written, but it seems quite
solid to me (I wrote a Perl test harness to unit-test it, which is
included in the distribution).

Pick it up at: http://andrew-ford.com/exim/

All feedback welcome.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford,  Director    Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford@???   South Wing Compton House