Re: [exim] ACL for some bounce msgs

Author: R.B. (Rick)
To: Dennis Davis
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL for some bounce msgs
Hi,

i've read the few lines of docs but i've not understood what i have to
specify in exim4.conf

However, if you are scanning at SMTP
# time, and your MTA hasn't at that time inserted the Return-Path header
# (e.g. Exim/Exiscan), or an X-Envelope-From header (which I am told is added
# by amavisd-new), we can't necessarily tell that it is a bounce, so in
# that case you need to either get your MTA to add a header X-Is-A-Bounce: 1
# which tells us that it has a null sender, or disable the bounce checking

Can you help me?
Thanks
Riccardo