AW: [exim] Allow duplicate deliveries

Author: Steffen Heil
To: 'Christian Kuehn'
CC: exim-users
Subject: AW: [exim] Allow duplicate deliveries
Hi

> We receive one mails with 3 recipients of this domains, this should be

normally 3 mails in the catch-all-mailbox, but exim deliver just the first
one and discard the other two.

> Any idea how to suppress this behavior ??

NO, don't do that.
How do you deliver mails that are taken from the catch-all-mailbox?

You cannot use default headers, because of BCC mails.
But you can use Envelope-To: headers, if enabled in exim.

In your case above (with 3 receipients), Envelope-To: will have multiple
addresses.
Your delivery agent can then deliver that mail to all receipients. And your
line is not busy transfering multiple mails.

Regards,
Steffen