Re: [exim] Allow duplicate deliveries

Author: Christian Kuehn
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Allow duplicate deliveries

Christoph Kliemt wrote:
> Christian Kuehn <christian.kuehn@???> writes:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>exim avoid duplicate mail to one final recipient per default (see
>>22.7. exim docu).
>>
>>Now we want to realize a "catch-all" account, which collect all mails to
>>one domain and deliver it to one mailbox. This mailbox will be fetch by
>>an external deliveryagent which deliver the mails to the different
>>mailboxes on another maschine.
>>
>>We receive one mails with 3 recipients of this domains, this should be
>>normally 3 mails in the catch-all-mailbox, but exim deliver just the
>>first one and discard the other two.
>>
>>Any idea how to suppress this behavior ??
>

> Have a look at the redirect router.

Hmm I realize the delivery with the redirect router, and at this point the
duplicate mails will be discarded. Is there any option in redirect router
to avoid this (read the manual several times.... :-) )

--
Christian Kühn
(Hostmaster)

MCS MOORBEK COMPUTER SYSTEME GmbH
Essener Strasse 99 - 22419 Hamburg - Germany
Tel +49 (0)40.53773.0 - Fax: +49 (0)40.53773.200
eMail: christian.kuehn@???
Web: http://www.mcs.de
GPG 8B52 41A1 4B8F 4DE7 9064 2073 6168 137A 3DDA 0F36