Re: [exim] Fw: Exim, GPL, and IPR

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fw: Exim, GPL, and IPR
Adrian Phillips <a.phillips@???> wrote:

>     Philip> I am not on the MARID list. If you tell me where to post,
>     Philip> I will post something.

> Mailing Lists:
> General Discussion: ietf-mxcomp@???
> In Body: Subscribe
> Archive: http://www.imc.org/ietf-mxcomp/index.html

Post with a subject prefix of DEPLOY which indicates a comment on the drafts
relating to deployment issues:

DEPLOY: Implementation and deployment issues relate to both technical
and non-technical barriers for the implementation and deployment of the
specifications described in these documents. All messages in this
category should be subject prefaced with "DEPLOY". The author of the
message should clearly state why he/she will personally not be able to
implement or deploy a specification. The author of the message should
not speak on behalf of others. Inclusion of citations supporting a
position will also be helpful: for technical concerns these should be
citations to research or studies, for IPR concerns these should be
citations to legal filings.

The post from Sam ref Courier that I quoted earlier was well-received.

Peter