[exim] SMTP Auth users rejected when in an RBL

Author: will
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] SMTP Auth users rejected when in an RBL
I have a bit of a problem with someone who uses my server for POP and
SMTP. I have exim set to allow SMTP AUTH for users SMTP connections and
also to reject inbound connections using a list of RBLs. The problem is
that this user is connecting from an ADSL connection in one of the RBLs,
and they are having their connection rejected for being in an RBL
despite the fact that they have a valid login.

What I would like is to be able to allow all authenticated users wether
they are in an RBL or not, is this possible?

Here is my configuration file (http://store.amoto.co.uk/exim.conf). I
am using Exim 3.35 on Debian stable.

Thanks
Will.