Re: [exim] exim cygwin and dsearch (kind of long)

Author: mnsanghvi
To: Peter Bowyer, exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] exim cygwin and dsearch (kind of long)
Peter,

     Thank you so much !!!  And now in order to setup the various aliases, I just
need to edit the /etc/aliases file, yes ?

      How do I handle certain addresses where I might have say something
like  xyz@??? but that does not exist for either s.org or k.com ?  By putting
an alias for xyz in /etc/aliases, wouldn't that be used by all the domains ?
Or does Exim work diffrently in this regard.

cheers,

       mehul