Re: [exim] Checking against two LOGIN mecanisms in one insta…

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Checking against two LOGIN mecanisms in one instance of exim ??
On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 03:26:00PM +0200, lacrimal said:
> Hello
> I need to authenticate two kinds of users (I think so) with LOGIN authenticator(s)
> - first for real mailboxes authenticated via saslauthd
> - second for virtual mailboxes created with mysql database
>
> I have them separated and they works fine but I don't know how to split them to work together with one instance of exim, because public_name cannot be the same for two AUTH's. I think that could be done with some 'or' statement but realy I don't have any ideas how to set it up. Of course also I don't think that this is best solution to do it. Perhaps I should run second exim server with virtual-only access??

You want an 'if or' type statement here. I use one of those myself for
multiple auth mechanisms, but I don't have access to that machine right
now. If you can't work it out yourself, write back later and I'll try
to answer it this evening.
|  Stephen Gran                  | You have the power to influence all     |
|  steve@???             | with whom you come in contact.          |