RE: [Exim] Opinions sought: Most effective spam reduction te…

Author: Hochstrasser Benedikt
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Opinions sought: Most effective spam reduction techniques
Richard Clayton wrote:

<snip>
which is of course "broken" and could be relatively easily fixed by the
firmware writer, but prior to that ever occurring, of course I would
still view it as a "false positive" since I rather wanted the email

I think there's quite of lot of this manufacturer's kit out there :(
<<<

Well, it should be easy to whitelist your own router[s]. And I don't
want to accept email from desktop pc's any more anyway (too bad there's
no "USER_AGENT" as in HTTP/CGI which we could filter against).

--
Ben