RE: [Exim] Exim and SQLite

Author: Hochstrasser Benedikt
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim and SQLite
Philip Hazel wrote:

> Any plans to support this in Exim (like mysql or pgsql or
> berkely DB...) too? A built-in SQL engine just sounds too
> tempting... ;-)

If it's like mysql etc then it isn't built-in.
<<<

Well, the difference is that SQLite library is the DB engine itself
(self-contained). This means that there's no inherent locking mechanism
as with server-based DB backents, but for querying (ie readonly) user
lists etc it should be more than adequate.

I have no plans. Note that all the SQL interfaces were originally
contributions from other people.
<<<

Ah, okay, I see. Guess I'd have to look at the source how it could be
done.

--
Ben

<<<