[Exim] authenticators _and_ ACLs?

Author: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] authenticators _and_ ACLs?
Hello,

I'm using a pretty standard configuration file, just extended with some
authenticators. Now I have one problem: Although I have defined a
"require verify = sender" ACL, this rule doesn't seem to be used when a
user authentifcates. Thus I user can send a message with a non-existing
sender through our relay. But it doesn't reach the recipient, the
bounce-message can't be sent. That way the message is frozen in the
relay and the sender doesn't even know, that there's a problem with the
delivery. How can I force the "verify = sender" rule, although the user
authenticates?

Regards
Marten