Re: [Exim] exim 4 and auth_spa questions

Author: Wakko Warner
To: Jeffrey Wheat
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim 4 and auth_spa questions
> Has anyone managed to get this working? I have been trying without
> much luck. Documentation as well as mailing list information is very
> thin at best. If anyone could share their success and a conf sample I
> would appreciate it a great deal!

I have it working at work. (From memory, I'm not at work right now)
Firstly, I copyied my already working cram-md5 authenticator and called it
SPA.

Secondly, I noticed that outlook 2000 and oe5.5/oe6 will use the windows
login/password (ignoring what you entered into the mail client).

I have not tried any outlook newer than 2000 nor older than 2000