[Exim] OT: Problem with recipient verification to an exchang…

Author: Nathan Ollerenshaw
To: Exim users list
Subject: [Exim] OT: Problem with recipient verification to an exchange server
I'm trying to get recipient verification working on one of our mail
relays that I just installed exim on.

I have a bunch of domains that need to have their recipient address
changed to $local_part@SOMEDOMAIN and sent to a specific server (our
exchange server).

So that I don't need to maintain a text file on the exchange side, I
enabled recipient callouts in the ACL.

I've found that the exchange server accepts all mail at that domain,
then generates a bounce internally. Marvellous.

This is the off topic part, but hopefully one of you smart fellers have
dealt with this before; does anyone know the damn little gui switch I
need to flick in Exchange 2000 to make it work?

Ta very muchly.

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw - UNIX Systems Engineer
ValueCommerce - http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp/

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're
going." - Professor Irwin Corey