Re: [Exim] Another lowest numbered MX record points to local…

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Another lowest numbered MX record points to local host
Hi Roland, on Sat, 07 Aug 2004 10:38:11 -0400 you wrote:

> I wrote:
> > exim -d -bt roland@???
> > as that will show you the routing steps that Exim goes through
> > to decide what to do with a mail to that address.
> Thanks! That was the ticket; t.home.intra was not being picked up by
> the local_domains---I apparently have to add t.home.intra to
> local_domains. I didn't realize that local_domains also included FQDN
> to the host level; once i did that, the mail came right through.

Ah yes. I was assuming that you'd added all relevant *.home.intra domains
to local_domains; Exim won't make any rash assumptions about subdomains
being included (which makes sense if you think about it; you might want to
handle subdomains entirely differently, not at all etc...)

Anyway, glad it's working.

Tim