[Exim] Send email from ACL?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Gururajan Ramachandran
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Email List
Aihe: [Exim] Send email from ACL?
Hello,

I successfully implemented the Exiscan interface to
Exim to do virus filtering. Currently rejection
messages are put in the Exim log file. I would like to
send messages to the prospective receipient(s) that an
email to them was rejected. Such as:

Message with virus or other harmful content (virus
name) from "From addr" rejected.

or

Message with blacklisted file extensions from "From
addr" rejected.

Can I do this from within the DATA ACL or the Exiscan
added MIME ACL? If yes, where in the manual can I find
it? I looked in the ACL section of www.exim.org but
could not find the answer. Could you please give me an
example on how to do it if it is possible?

Thanks,

Guru