Re: [Exim] Checking for valid accounts in a mail from relays

Autor: Andrey Tverdokhleb
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Checking for valid accounts in a mail from relays
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:41:45 +0100, Peter Bowyer <peter@???> wrote:
> I wouldn't find it easy to define - but if you think you can, you could
> probably knock up a data acl which looks in To: and cc: for stuff. What
> happens the first time someone bcc's you ?

bcc is not an issue. I may want to let it pass or kill it - depends on
mood. Those tons of messages I'm trying to fight now are very straight
and have To: defined to some non-existing accounts in my domain. So if
I get rid of them without "smart" spam filtering I'll be more than
happy :)

So it looks like exim doesn't have a mechanism to process this kind of
filtering. Very sad.

Andrey