Re: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?
Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina@???> wrote:
> Hi everybody ,
> http://mihamina.rktmb.org/exim.txt/file_view
> is my configuration file for the moment.
>
> I dont see where in that file do I allow mail from anywhere to be
> relayed, as well as I have :

> domainlist relay_domains = *

That means (combined with the ACL line which references it) that you will
always accept mail for all domains. Since this comes before the condition
where you test things about the sending host and the authentication, those
conditions are never reached.

Change that domainlist to list only the domains that you want to relay to
from anywhere - could be none if everything is covered in local_domains.

Peter