Re: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?

Autor: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?
Peter Bowyer wrote:
>>domainlist relay_domains = *

[...]
> Change that domainlist to list only the domains that you want to relay to
> from anywhere - could be none if everything is covered in local_domains.

But ... it's mail server ... a smtp server used by 5 or 6 peolple of a
organisation.

As well as the users use it from their home (with an DSL dynamical IP
line), the only solution for me is to implement smtp authentication.
I guess i'll have to uncomment the relevant lines in the ACL section ...

I'll try and see ... but if you have some solutions for me ...
--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65