Re: [Exim] exim + courier + mysql virtual domain setup

Autor: John W. Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim + courier + mysql virtual domain setup
On 7/23/2004 13:42, "Dan Egli" <dan@???> wrote:

> Courier has horribly ineffient logging in this aspect.
> There is absolutely no information in /var/log/maillog about what is
> going on and I cann't find a way to make it log any more details.

Look around in your Courier configuration file named imapd near the string
DEBUG (occurs several times). We use LDAP not MySQL for the passwords, so I
can't say anything actually useful.

I also can't say where that file is...our arrangement of configuration files
is "slightly unusual." (It makes lots of sense...it's just unusual.)

--John