Re: [Exim] exim + courier + mysql virtual domain setup

Autor: Cal Evans
A: John W. Baxter
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim + courier + mysql virtual domain setup
Turning on logging in mysql and watch your logs to see what's being sent.

in your my.cnf put
[mysqld]
log            = /var/log/mysql/mysql.log

Check your /etc/courier-imap/authmusqlrc file. Make sure the field names
are correct or if you are using a custom select statement (as I am) make
sure it's working properly.

As John wrote, turn on courier's debugging go to your imapd file in your
/etc/courier-imap dir (or whereever it is) and set
DEBUG_LOGIN=2 - turn on login debugging + log passwords too

restart and tail the logs.

The document you are starting from works. That;s what I used as the
basis for 2 of my mail servers and it works great. (I've now extended it
to support squirrelmail/spamassassin. It's very easy to extend it.)

=C=
:
: Cal Evans
: Evans Internet Construction Company
: 615-260-3385
: http://www.eicc.com
: Building web sites that build your business
: