Re: [Exim] hole in message_size_limit?

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] hole in message_size_limit?
Philip Hazel wrote:

> I see the problem, though. Perhaps there should be some kind of ultimate
> backstop just to prevent a connection from being held open for ever.
> Noted.

Maybe an option like "drop_connection_message_size =" would be useful.
Where drop_connection_message_size is an expanded string. So someone
could use ${eval:$message_size_limit*2} ... well, we would also need
$message_size_limit as an variable then.

But after all, are ESMTP-Clients required to honor the SIZE= option in
EHLO reponds?

Nico