[Exim] Rfc 2821 par 4.1.4 is this still valid or was it rep…

Autor: lists
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Rfc 2821 par 4.1.4 is this still valid or was it replace.
RFC 2821 par 4.1.4

An SMTP server MAY verify that the domain name parameter in the EHLO
command actually corresponds to the IP address of the client.
However, the server MUST NOT refuse to accept a message for this
reason if the verification fails: the information about verification
failure is for logging and tracing only.

I can't change my firewall to output traffic on a tunneled ip/port it's a
limitation of Netscreen

I know this has been out on the list before but those people decided to
break there mailservers unless there is a update to 2821 saying otherwise if
so what is it so I can try to comply with.