RE: [Exim] Rfc 2821 par 4.1.4 is this still valid or was it…

Autor: lists
A: 'Tor Slettnes'
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Rfc 2821 par 4.1.4 is this still valid or was it replace.
Comcast. net is using rfc2821 4.1.4 as a reason to bounce mail. Infact
there error message states that I was non-compliant with 4.1.4 which I am
compliant as far I understand it. So hence the reason to see if it's still
valid.