Re: [Exim] %1@domain.com forwarding

Author: Customer Support
To: Edward St Pierre
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] %1@domain.com forwarding

> What do your aliases files look like and what version of exim are you

running?

Sorry, starting to get more complex, I was looking for a quick fix :-)

Exim 4.30 everything is pulled from mysql

Only using 2 routers.

mysql_aliases:
driver = redirect
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT sendto FROM exim_forwarding WHERE
(user='$local_part' AND domain='$domain')}}

mysql_catchall:
driver = redirect
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT sendto FROM exim_forwarding WHERE (user='*'
AND domain='$domain')}}

Not easy to get more complex as the mysql tables only have domain, alias and
user fields, so I could really do with a fix that doesn't need an extra
router or needs another field adding to the database.

Not easy!

John